Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora: 'I Understand Fans' Hostility' Over Tour Departure

Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora says he understands why fans were upset by the abrupt departure of the group "Tour because we can."

"I can see why they (the fans) are hostile," says Sambora FasterLouder.com. "Because they went out and bought tickets and they expected me play, too. So, there is some hostility in my opinion that would come along with that."



Sambora - Bon Jovi founding member and native of Woodbridge - is set to tour Australia later this month. He left the Bon Jovi world tour citing "personal problems", in April 2013.

After the departure of Sambora, TMZ, citing unnamed sources close to the situation said the wait time was due to precipitation of finance. The tabloid also claimed Sambora Bon Jovi would be underestimated.

Bon Jovi closed shortly after the report and denied that he and Sambora were fiefdom.

In November 2013, TMZ photographers Sambora met at the airport in Los Angeles and asked if a meeting was likely to Bon Jovi. "Yes, at some point," he replied.

Sambora was replaced by Phil X for the rest of the "Tour because we can", as was the case in 2011, when he entered rehab.

"I'm sure it's a large guitar and I'm sure that people have a good time anyway," says Sambora FasterLouder Phil X. "It was one of those moments.'m Not saying that the band is over, I do not I know, but that's the way it is now.”

In his recent interview, Sambora said he was absent from the tour because I needed a break.

"I have not been home for a year ever," says Sambora. "I missed a lot of life. Badge And love and happiness is worth more than the currency of money. And I'm sure it was not a popular decision, but I had to."

No comments:

Post a Comment